As your company grows and requirements change, it may be necessary to modify your equipment to meet the new challenges you face. A new product or package type, safety technology change, or increased production needs may require modifications to your palletizing system. We have a dedicated team to help with your retrofit needs.
AAT engineering Solutions GmbH specializes in the design and integration of complex, automated material handling systems aimed at optimizing throughput and increasing efficiency.
- handle one or more units at a time according to pallet configuration, and form multiple layers on a pallet after picking the products off a conveyor
- Improve quality and consistency of your production by eliminating human subjectivity
- Zero damages: In repetitive tasks such as palletizing, robots are both more accurate and precise than people
- Reduce the risk of worker injuries.
- Improved ergonomics
- short-term return on investment (ROI) and long-term reductions in operating costs
- Onsite mechanical and electrical service
- Installation and startup
- Programming and operator training
- Process improvement
- Automation components
- Preventive maintenance plans and services
- Remote and Onsite troubleshooting assistance
- Customer training