AAT Engineering Solutions GmbH provides increased flexibility and efficiency for engineers and manufacturers with a comprehensive range of robotic polishing services.
Robots are ideally suited for polishing routines due to the requirement of consistent paths, multiple passes and consistent pressure no matter the angle. They also take a dirty, dangerous job and perform it without complaint.
- Increase production quality and repeatability
- Reduces the risk of worker injuries
- Minimize the harmful effects of dust with an integrated dust collector
- Optimize tool use resulting in reduced abrasive costs
- Get faster cycle times
- Reduce labour costs
- Improved ergonomics
- short-term return on investment (ROI) and long-term reductions in operating costs
- Onsite mechanical and electrical service
- Installation and startup
- Programming and operator training
- Process improvement
- Automation components
- Preventive maintenance plans and services
- Remote and Onsite troubleshooting assistance
- Customer training
Save time and ensure quality by combining automated inspection and validation in the same system.